Registration is now open for PSD12 where you can purchase tickets for either in person or virtual attendance, details below.
Tickets for the conference can be purchased through the University of Birmingham’s online shop.
Register online today
|In-person Early Bird
||£425 (open now until Sunday 1 August 2021)
||£550 (from Monday 2 August 2021 to Wednesday 8 September 2021)
||£300 (open now until Wednesday 8 September 2021)
|Virtual Early Bird
||£150 (open now until Sunday 1 August 2021)
||£220 (from Monday 2 August 2021 to Wednesday 8 September 2021
||£100 (open now until Wednesday 8 September 2021)
Due to the continued uncertainty over restrictions on travel, all tickets booked can be exchanged for the corresponding other: i.e. virtual to in-person not standard to early bird.
All in-person delegate bookings include:
- Access to all conference sessions and the exhibition hall
- Delegate materials
- All networking and social activities
- Lunch and refreshment breaks
If you would like to purchase guest tickets to the social events please email email@example.com
All virtual delegate bookings include:
- Access to the virtual event platform - attendees will be able to listen to all sessions and participate in the Q&A's
- The option to present sessions, and/or posters virtually
- Access to the virtual exhibition hall to connect with exhibitors and to view their products on offer
- Networking opportunities via the meeting hun. Connect with both virtual and in-person attendees through the chat function, video calls and the discussion forum
- Delegate materials
A small number of scholarships are available, covering conference registration and accommodation, for colleagues that would otherwise be unable to attend.
Criteria: anyone wanting to apply for a scholarship needs to send their CV and 2 letters of recommendation from senior academics. These applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 15 June.
Applications will be reviewed and outcomes determined by the Local Organising Committee.