The below social activities have been arranged during the conference for in-person attendance for those who confirmed their attendance during registration.
- Sunday 12th September - Informal welcome, Fry Room, Edgbaston Park Hotel, UoB (G23 on campus map)
- Monday 13th September - Reception with the Industrial Exhibitors, Teaching & Learning Building, UoB (R32 on campus map)
- Tuesday 14th September - BBQ at the Mason Lounge and Garden, UoB (between R15 and R16 on campus)
- Wednesday 15th September - Conference Dinner at The Birmingham Botanical Gardens, including free entry to the gardens
- Thursday 16th September - Afternoon and evening trip by coach to Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare's birthplace with a visit to the Royal Shakespeare Company
All social activities are included in the in-person registration fee.
The social programme for virtual attendees will be announced shortly.