RCN International Nursing Research Conference 2018
- Medical School (B1 on campus map)
- Medical and Dental Sciences
If you are passionate about the future of nursing related research, how it will and is being used to influence responses to the challenges ahead, attending this conference will provide you with a quality assured opportunity to experience how research advances nursing practice.
The benefits of attending include:
- accruing up to 27 hours of continuing professional development
- for UK nurses CPD counts towards your revalidation
- hear from leading keynote speakers about research addressing contemporary nursing issues
- learn about developments and innovation in research methods, policy and management
- hear colleagues' research and consider how you can use their findings to inform yours and colleagues' nursing practice
- the conference provides a friendly, safe opportunity to contribute to end of session discussions and encourages questions to nursing leaders.
Is this conference for me?
The conference is open to RCN members and non-members and is designed to support nurses and members of the nursing community working in academic, clinical and professional settings in the UK and overseas. This includes those working in the NHS (UK), independent and voluntary sectors, universities, colleges, health charity organisations and government offices.
Students and those either wishing to pursue a career, or interested in research related to nursing are also welcome to attend.
Have you completed or are about to complete a piece of contemporary nursing research?
The RCN International Nursing Research Conference is recognised as a leading event for healthcare professionals and academics involved or interested in research relevant to nursing. By submitting and presenting an abstract at the International Nursing Research Conference you will benefit from:
- showcasing your work and your employer on an international platform
- debating the challenges at the heart of future nursing practice
- having your research recognised by your peers and receiving a constructive review
- sharing knowledge and innovation in research methods, management and policy
- the stimulation of sharing innovative methodological papers
You can be confident that papers are reviewed with rigour and the programme is designed to create a high quality forum in which to reflect on work, participate in networking events and discuss innovation in research.
Who can present?
We welcome national and international submissions from healthcare professionals working in the academic, clinical and professional setting. Experienced or first time or experienced presenters are welcome to submit including students who wish to pursue a career in nursing education or research. The conference is open to RCN members and non-members.
How to register
Full details can be found on the RCN website, www.rcn.org.uk/news-and-events/events/research-2018.
Contact the RCN
To book your place please contact the RCN Events Registration team
Monday to Friday (9am-4.30pm)
+44 (0) 29 20546460
For any other queries please contact the Research Team
Tel +44 (0) 207 6473578
Fax +44 (0) 207 6473411