Bursaries for IDD on-campus taught MSc in Poverty Inequality and Development programme
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Social Sciences, International Development
- EU, UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 14/06/2021 (Note: competition closed for this year)
Value of Award
In 2021-22, IDD will award up to two bursaries to UK/EU applicants to cover up to 50% of the successful applicants' tuition fees for the MSc Poverty Inequality and Development programme.
Only those applying for the MSc Poverty, Inequality and Development are eligible. Selection will be based on academic merit.
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for this bursary please complete the programme and application form and please also submit by email:
- A covering letter outlining why you are applying and why you should be selected as a bursary recipient (please include your application ID number if you have already applied for the programme)
- Your CV
- Two references (at least one of the referees should be able to comment on academic performance). Please note that if you already have an offer of a place on the MSc Poverty Inequality and Development programme, you do not need to re-send these references.
- A short essay, maximum 1500 words, on a topic related to poverty reduction, and development
Deadline for applications is Monday 14th June 2021.
Applications to be sent to Debra Beard, Postgraduate Administrator via email at D.L.Beard@bham.ac.uk.