CG Robinson Scholarship
- Level of study
- Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- English Language and Linguistics, English Literature
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closes 03/04/2023
The Charles Grant Robinson scholarship was founded by the late Hugh Morton who was Tresurer of the University. This award provides tuition fees at Home rate for a graduate in an English subject to study at Masters level for one year. For part-time students the award will be split over two years pro-rata.
Value of Award
Tuition fees at Home rate for a graduate in an English subject to study at Masters level for one year. For part-time students this will be split over two years pro-rata.
Students must meet the following criteria:
- Taking either a taught or research masters on a full or part-time basis
- Taking a campus based programme in the either the Department of English Literature or the Department of English Lanuage and Linguistics
How to Apply
For an application for funding to be considered, the College of Arts and Law must have received the following by the deadline:
- An application to study
- A completed online funding application form
- Two valid references
For more information please see the How to apply for a College of Arts and Law Masters Scholarship page.
College of Arts and Law