Spotcap Fintech Fellowship
- Level of study
- Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 15/08/2019 (Note: competition closed for this year)
Launched for the first time in April 2017, the yearly Spotcap Fintech Fellowship is helping build a healthy talent pipeline for the British Financial Technology industry. Awarded to one student per academic year, the Fellowship contributes £8,000 towards a Masters degree or MBA in a Fintech-related field (e.g. finance, business, management, engineering, computer science).
Value of Award
The Fellowship is an £8,000 award that supports one aspiring Masters or MBA student per year.
To qualify for the Fintech Fellowship, applicants must cover the following criteria:
- Have an offer of admission to a master’s or MBA programme at an accredited British university.
- Be a British citizen or resident.
- Study a fintech-related subject, with an intention to work in fintech upon graduation.
How to Apply
Please note: the Spotcap Fintech Fellowship will not be running during the academic year 2020/21.
Applicants can upload their CV and cover letter via the Fintech Fellowship website. Their cover letter should include the following points:
- Brief description of their background and achievements.
- What sparked their interest in fintech.
- How their studies would support a career in fintech.