The Hockerill Foundation
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Teacher Training
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 31/03/2022 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The Hockerill Foundation makes individual grants mainly to those training in the United Kingdom to be teachers, with a priority to teaching Religious Education.
Value of Award
Up to £1250. Dependent on personal circumstances.
We make grants in the following categories for study in the United Kingdom, with priority given to Religious Education courses.
- students and teaching assistants taking teaching qualifications*, or first degrees leading to teaching.
- teachers, teaching assistants and others in an educational capacity seeking professional development through full-time or part-time courses.
- those undertaking research related to the practice of Religious Education in schools or further education
- students taking other first degree courses*, or courses in further education.
- others involved in teaching and leading in voluntary, non-statutory education, including those concerned with adult and Christian education.
How to Apply
The application forms are available on request from the Hockerill Foundation website.