Chemical Engineering Entrance Scholarship
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Chemical Engineering
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- None. Open all year.
The school of Chemical Engineering is happy to be able to recognise and reward our top incoming Home students to celebrate your academic achievements before arriving as a student at the University of Birmingham.
Applicants will be ranked on:
- Maths and Chemistry A Level (or equivalent other qualifications*) grades.
- Overall A Level or other equivalent qualification grades.
- Enthusiasm and understanding of Chemical Engineering demonstrated on UCAS application
Value of Award
The Chemical Engineering Entrance Scholarship consists of a £1500 during year 1 semester 1 for the top 20 students who meet the conditions below.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- Be classified as a UK student for fees on your acceptance to the university.
- Be accepted to one of the following courses for year 1 entry in 2022 after placing it as firm choice in UCAS.
* Conversion from other qualification systems is calculated internally by the university, to enquire about your qualifications, please contact email@example.com
How to Apply
No application is required, all those who meet the conditions above will be contacted by the end of welcome week 2022.
Students will be considered by the Chemical Engineering Admissions Team and those who demonstrate excellent exam results and an enthusiasm and understanding of the subject are most likely to be successful.
0121 414 5333