University of Birmingham Pakistan Outstanding Achievement Scholarships
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closes 30/06/2023
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce the award of 1 scholarship of £2,500 for Pakistan students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2023.
These are joint awards with our local representatives who are listed here in alphabetical order: ABN Overseas Education, M.R.Consultants, Prospects Consulting.
The scholarships will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2023/24 academic year.
Value of Award
The scholarship is 1 x £2,500 awards towards tuition fees (for the first year only) of a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University of Birmingham UK campus, starting September 2023.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice in UCAS for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2023. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be domiciled in Pakistan
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2023 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: ABN Overseas Education, M.R.Consultants, Prospects Consulting.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with one of our local representatives by the deadline; 30 June 2023.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship students will need to be registered with one of local representatives (see below), have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and have made Birmingham their firm choice by the scholarship deadline of 30 June 2023. Selection for the award will be based on academic merit.
Decisions will be announced in late July/early August and the scholarships will be awarded upon the students’ enrolment in September 2023.
For further information please contact our local representatives:
ABN Overseas Education