University of Birmingham / JACK Study Abroad Outstanding Achievement Scholarships
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 31/07/2023 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce one scholarship award of £2500 for Singapore domiciled students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the Birmingham UK campus starting September 2023.
This is a joint award with our local representative, JACK Study Abroad, and will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2023/24.
Value of Award
The scholarship award is for £2500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full time undergraduate degree programme at the University of Birmingham UK campus, starting September 2023.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK are not eligible for this scholarship.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2023. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be classed as a Singapore national.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2023 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representatives – JACK Study Abroad.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with JACK Study Abroad by 30 June 2023.
- Upon enrolment in September 2023, pay their net tuition fees for the first year by 1 November, immediately following enrolment.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with JACK Study Abroad by 30 June 2023. Selection for the award will be based on academic performance. Students will be shortlisted for interviews which are to be held in July 2023 (date TBC) in Singapore. The scholarships will be announced shortly after interview.
The full scholarship will be awarded upon enrolment on studies in September 2023.
If you do have outstanding questions please contact our local representative:
#08-02 Orchard Gateway@Emerald
(Opp. 313 Somerset)
Phone: (+65) 6737 6734