Consortium Formation Meeting
What was discussed...
1. Annotation technologies
2. Data processing and sharing
5. Consortium organisation
6. Execution and tasks
What was agreed
- Level I. Generation of a track hub linked to browsers (end of 2015)
all published data zebrafish genomics / epigenomics
without quality filtering and for immediate access.
- Level II. Filter and reanalyze the available datasets (2016)
- new biological observations of publishable quality.
- a major multi-centre genomics paper
- Level III. To share unpublished data (future is bright)
- coordinated generation of new datasets
- scale up