The University of Birmingham has received funding from Santander to work with exciting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), creating paid, internship opportunities.
- Are you a current University of Birmingham student?
- Or have you graduated from the University of Birmingham in the past two years?
- Are you looking for paid work experience?
These pay £300 per week (for full time positions), and provide the successful candidates with amazing opportunities to gain invaluable experience in a wide range of industry settings. If you would like to kick-start your career and build valuable experience fast, this is a great way to do it.
We are receiving details of new opportunities continuously and will provide the details on this page, as well as through our Careers Connect database. Please remember to check back here regularly, to ensure that you don't miss any application deadlines.
Serviceteam IT is a business change and technologyconsultancy who design and deliver sophisticated connectivity, communication,continuity, and cloud services.
- Role: Market Research Intern.
- Duties: To research and identify market strengths for application of technologies, specifically working within disruptive and new technologies.
- Degree/discipline: Any
- Salary/Location: £300 per week/Birmingham
- Deadline: 15 November 2017
EdTech company based at Birmingham Science Park, developing innovative resources to improve language acquisition.
- Role: PhD Researcher Internship.
- Duties: To take on a lead role in an upcoming intervention that will provide data for other schools looking to add our language app into their blended learning program.
- Degree/discipline: PhD researcher in Applied Linguistics, Education or a related field.
- Salary/Location: £60 per day/Birmingham
- Deadline: 3 December 2017
Posted on Monday 12th October 2015