Researchers from Project PERFECT are presenting their research in March and April 2018.
- On 9 March, Sophie Stammers ran a workshop session on understanding and reducing stigma around mental health at the Institute of Medical Ethics’ Spring Conference in Manchester.
- On 16 March, Valeria Motta will present a poster at the Enactivism: Theory and Performance conference at the University of Memphis.
- On 28 March, Michael Larkin will present a paper entitled 'Using interpretative phenomenological analysis to work with experiential data from dyads and groups’ to the IPA Scotland group at Glasgow Caledonian University.
- On 6 April, Valeria Motta will present a poster at the 4 E conference at the University of Exeter.
- On 19 April, Lisa Bortolotti will talk about success at Salon London.
Posted on Friday 16th March 2018