Are any extra tickets available for my Degree Congregation?
The number of extra tickets is dependent on the number of graduands attending each Degree Congregation. As the number of graduands attending each ceremony varies, so too does the number of extra tickets.
All graduands confirmed as attending their Degree Congregation will receive an email from us exactly one week before the start of their ceremony (so if your ceremony is at 15:00 on Tuesday 11 December, you will be sent the email at 15:00 on Tuesday 4 December). This email will contain a personalised link to an online form, through which extra tickets will be available to order on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Not all Degree Congregations will have extra tickets available to order.
- There may be a cap on the number of extra tickets you can order for your ceremony.
- Graduands will be contacted via all email accounts registered with the University. If you do not have access to your @bham email address any longer then please check your Spam folder in your personal email accounts, as our email may inadvertently have been re-routed there by your service provider.
- Only graduands should complete the online form.
- Graduands can only submit the form once, so please do not forward your personalised link to anyone else.
- There is no charge for extra tickets - tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The online form will close for all ceremonies at 23:59 on Sunday 9 December 2018.
We politely ask graduands and guests to not contact Funding, Graduation & Awards to request extra tickets unless these are required for a registered carer. In the interest of fairness, we are unable to issue extra guest tickets on an individual basis.
Guests who are unable to obtain extra tickets can watch the Degree Congregations from one of our screening rooms, which will be signposted from the Great Hall. These venues are particularly well suited for young children and guests with accessibility requirements. No tickets are required for these venues - seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.