- 21, 22 and 23 September 2021
- 15:00 - 18:00 each day, online via Zoom.
- Register free via Eventbrite
- Keynote Speaker: Sir Dieter Helm - Professor of Economic Policy at the University of Oxford and Fellow in Economics at New College, Oxford
The Second Responsible Business Academic Symposium takes place on 21, 22 and 23 September 2021 and researchers are invited to submit a 500-word abstract to be considered for presentation at the symposium.
The event includes ten tracks that are detailed in the attached symposium overview.
Dr Halima Sacranie (HCRG and CHASM) will be chairing Track 2 on the theme of Climate Change, Sustainability and the Business of Socially Responsible Housing.
This track aims to bring together research in the areas of socially responsible housing and sustainability, which include, but are not limited to, the following themes:
- Mapping the social impacts of, and social inequalities related to, climate change on households and communities.
- Reframing the decarbonisation and sustainable housing agenda by using social justice, community investment and co-creation approaches.
- The move from linear models toward circular economy in social housing development and asset management.
- Embedding environmental accountability and social purpose: sustainable housing finance models and triple bottom line reporting frameworks for housing organisations.
If you would like to submit an abstract for this track please contact Dr Halima Sacranie (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you are interested in presenting at one of the other tracks, please get in touch with the respective chairs. Abstracts that do not fit one of the tracks specified should be sent to the symposium chair, Dr Caroline Moraes (email@example.com).
The deadline for the 500-word abstract submissions is 30 June 2021.
Further details about the programme will be posted on the symposium webpage over the coming weeks.