We have expanded our staffing numbers, on the Employer Relations team, to offer you a more personal and wider service.
You can expect a two-way dialogue that has your interests at heart. We will effectively guide you on how best to raise your presence and brand across the campus. And if you are unable to come to Birmingham, we have more channels in place to help you communicate your vacancies and reach your target student groups.
We make no distinction as to whether you are a fledging start up business that requires one part-time student or a multinational company seeking large numbers of students. We want you to receive a satisfying experience that will make you want to use us again.
At Careers Network, we recognise as a recruiter you want:
- an efficient service which goes out of its way to help you to fill your vacancies
- to know that the students you are targeting have the skills, capabilities and maturity to deliver the outputs your need to be competitive and sustainable.
- effective access and reach to students through generic careers events and/or targeted activities through individual departments.
- an effective service which goes out of its way to secure attendance for your events.
- cost effective recruitment methods which signal that the University appreciates your business.