Building the foundations for change
Join us for The Lloyds Banking Group Centre for Responsible Business inaugural conference on 13 September 2018 and be part of a global conversation informing responsible research and practice. Help shape a future where responsibility to society and the environment is the norm, across all fields of academia and business.
- Engage with policy makers, academics and business leaders on shaping the responsible business agenda for practice, policy and research.
- Understand how business and academia are working in partnership to achieve success.
- Find out about new developments for business to measure responsible business success with the launch of the Responsible Business Tracker.
- Hear about the research focus and work of the Centre, and understand how your business can get involved.
- Network with business leaders and policy influencers sharing a commitment to responsible business transformation and discuss how to best to align business strategy, purpose and values with research.
When: 13 September 2018, 09:30 - 16:00
Where: Fazeley Studios, Digbeth, Birmingham
To register for the event vist the Centre's website.