IDD has successfully provided workshops, seminars and tailored training for development professionals for nearly 40 years. Previous clients have included the British Council; the Department for International Development (DfID); the governments of South Africa, Bangladesh, Mozambique, Russia and Jordan; the German Aid Agency (GTZ); and the Asian Development Bank. We offer both off-the-cuff and tailored training to clients.
We can offer tailored training courses in the following areas of interest:
- Human resources management
- Managing contracting partnerships and regulation
- Participatory development: practice and potential
- Mobilising financial resources for decentralised government
- Improving financial performance in decentralised government
- Improving performance in service delivery
- Post-conflict reconstruction
- Modern public expenditure management
- Governance, ethics and anti-corruption reforms
- Government capacity and partnerships
- Rethinking public policies
- Modernising policy making
These programmes can be modified to match any specific requirements.
Tel: +44 (0)121 414 4967