AHRC Funding through the Midlands3Cities Doctoral Training Partnership
- Level of study
- Doctoral research
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, African Studies, American and Canadian Studies, Antiquity, Archaeology, Classics and Ancient History, Drama and Theatre Arts, English Language and Linguistics, English Literature, Film and Creative Writing, Heritage, History, History of Art, Law, Modern Languages and Cultures, Music, Philosophy, Theology and Religion, Geography, Education
- EU, UK
- Type of Award
- Research Council
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 15/01/2018 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The Midlands3Cities Doctoral Training Partnership (M3C DTP) is a collaboration between the University of Birmingham, Birmingham City University, De Montfort University, University of Leicester, Nottingham Trent University and the University of Nottingham.
M3C DTP is awarding up to 80 Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) PhD studentships for UK/EU applicants for 2018 entry.
Value of Award
A full-time studentship awards consist of three parts:
- Payment of approved fees (as set and agreed by the Research Councils)
- Maintenance grant (or stipend) for the student
- Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) which includes UK / Overseas fieldwork and attendance at conferences (by application only for current PhD students)
Please refer to the Midlands3Cities Doctoral Training Partnership website.
How to Apply
Please refer to the Midlands3Cities website.