Cutting Shakespeare: promptbook practice in Stratford and beyond (Midlands3Cities Doctoral Training Partnership Collaborative Doctoral Award)
- Level of study
- Doctoral research
- Subject area
- English Language and Linguistics, English Literature
- EU, UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 15/01/2018 (Note: competition closed for this year)
Full details are provided on the Midlands3Cities Doctoral Training Partnership website. Please click the Cutting Shakespeare: promptbook practice in Stratford and beyond project for full details.
Value of Award
A full-time studentship awards consist of three parts:
- Payment of approved fees (as set and agreed by the Research Councils) – currently £4,195p.a. for 2017/18.
- Maintenance grant (or stipend) for the student – currently £14,553p.a. for 2017 entry.
- Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) which includes UK / Overseas fieldwork and attendance at conferences (by application only for current PhD students).
- Collaborative Doctoral Award holders will receive an additional £500 per annum to facilitate partnership working.
Please visit the Midlands3Cities Doctoral Training Partnership for full details.
How to Apply
Please visit the Midlands3Cities Doctoral Training Partnership for full application details.