The Hani Qaddumi Scholarship Foundation
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Palestinian Territories
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- None. Open all year.
The Foundation's mission is to provide scholarships and student financial aid and to contribute to the education landscape through innovative program support and educators’ capacity building. The Foundation aims to drive improvements in education and its impact on Palestinians in Palestine and in Palestinian communities in the diaspora.
Value of Award
Two types of grants are awarded:
- Full scholarship covering full tuition, travel expenses, maintenance payments, books allowance, and other allowances as indicated in the contract.
- Partial scholarship covering the tuition only or a part of it.
- Palestinians (including Jordanian passport holders) residing in Palestine.
- Under 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Priority will be given to students in genuine need of financial support.
- Priority will be given to those with work experience relevant to their field of study.
- Minimum Tawjihi score of 87.5%.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (80.0%) for undergraduate certificate.
- To obtain an unconditional admission (Acceptance) from one of the accredited universities by HQSF.
- Must sign a binding contract to return to Palestine to work for a stated number of years in his/her field of specialization upon completion of study
How to Apply
The application forms are available on request from the Hani Qaddumi Scholarship Foundation website.