Ukraine Victor Pinchuk Foundation World Wide Studies
- Level of study
- Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Law, Chemical Engineering, Biological Sciences, Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Geography, Geology, Natural Sciences, Health Services Management, International Public Administration
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 15/05/2019 (Note: competition closed for this year)
World Wide Studies is an educational initiative of the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, aimed at fostering a new generation of Ukrainian professional elite.
The programme offers support to Ukrainian citizens aged 35 or under to pursue a Master's Degree in world's best universities in the fields selected by the Victor Pinchuk Foundation as the top priority for the future development of Ukraine, including: agriculture, environment and ecology, public Law, public administration, alternative energy, engineering and technology.
Value of Award
The grant will cover up to 60% of the total cost of education (but not more than $50,000 or equivalent for the whole study period, 1-2 years). This includes: tuition fees and all necessary payments to the university (except application fee), books, insurance, minimal cost of housing in dormitory and flight to/from a country of study. The amount is based on the needs and merits of each student.
- be citizens of Ukraine under the age of 35 (at the moment of University enrollment).
- have Bachelor's or higher degree in the appropriate field, as per requirements of the Master's program of the chosen University.
- be enrolled in a foreign university and be ready to begin his/her Master`s studies in the fall of the coming academic year.
- to have a clear vision of how they are going to apply the acquired knowledge and skills in Ukraine.
- demonstrate the commitment to work in the chosen field in Ukraine.
How to Apply
Prospective students are advised to apply directly to the University of Birmingham, and complete the formal application and admissions procedures. Prospective applicants should then apply to the Victor Pinchuk Foundation.