Café Masters for the College of Medical and Dental School
- University house - Room G03
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Medical and Dental Sciences
Café Masters is an informal social event designed to enable anyone interested in postgraduate study to network with current Masters students.
If you are interested in starting a Masters then our Café offers you the perfect opportunity to:
- Hear current students talk about their course, and tell you what it’s really like to be a postgraduate at Birmingham
- Discuss any questions that you have about postgraduate study in a relaxed and social atmosphere
- Get advice on the application process and sources of funding
Come along to find out more about studying a Masters programme in the College of Medical and Dental Sciences. This includes Applied Health Research, Biomedical Science, Cancer and Genomic Sciences, Cardiovascular Sciences, Clinical Sciences, Dentistry, Immunology and Immunotherapy, Inflammation and Ageing, Medicine, Metabolism and Systems Research, Microbiology and Infection, Nursing, and Pharmacy.
Our Café Masters will generally begin with a panel of Masters students discussing their current course with questions welcomed at any point before an open Q&A. With plenty of refreshments throughout the event and use of the venue to network with fellow students, it's a good opportunity to explore postgraduate study.