Engineering, Science and Technology Careers Fair
- Great Hall - Aston Webb Building
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences, Students
Visit Careers Network's Engineering, Science and Technology Careers Fair for the opportunity to meet a range of Graduate Recruiters from Engineering, Science and Technology companies. Talk with recruiters face-to-face about their recruitment processes, explore your options, see what it takes to work in these sectors and discover internships and graduate job opportunities for 2017-2018. To view a complete employer listing please log-in to Careers Connect or download the Careers Fair Plus App.
There is no need to pre-register to attend this event, just come along to the Great Hall where you will be asked to register using your student ID card.
Careers Network will be delivering 30 minute top tips sessions during the careers fair for you to attend. These sessions will introduce you to the essentials of creating a CV and completing application forms.
Attendance will be on a first-come, first-served basis, so make sure you get there in time!
- 12:00 - 12:30 - Top tips to a great CV
- 13:00 - 13:30 - Top tips on approaching application forms
- 14:00 - 14:30 - Top tips for Interview Success