- Great Hall - Aston Webb Building
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
This exclusive event will provide you with the opportunity to discover employment opportunities and training contracts for 2018.
Representatives from a wide range of law firms will be on hand to talk to you about their recruitment processes and employment opportunities. To view a complete employer listing please log-in to Careers Connect or download the Careers Fair Plus App.
There is no need to pre-register for this event, please just come along to the Great Hall where you will be asked to register using your student ID card.
Careers Network will be delivering 30 minute top tips sessions during the careers fair for you to attend. Attendance will be on a first-come, first-served basis, so make sure you get there in time!
- 13:30 - 14:00 - Top tips for a great CV
- 14:00 - 14:30 - Work Experience in Law
- 14:30 - 15:00 - Top tips for approaching application forms