Online chat events - Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Monday 13 May (10:00) - Friday 17 May 2019 (13:00)
If you are interested in postgraduate study in the College of Engineering and Physical Sciences, join us at one of our online chat events to talk to members of staff who can support you with a range of topics and questions, such as course content, assessment methods, and entry requirements.
The following events will be running:
- Nuclear Education, Monday 13 May 10:00-11:00 GMT
- Postgraduate courses in Railway Studies, Monday 13 May 10:00-11:00 GMT
- School of Metallurgy and Materials, Monday 13 May 12:00-13:00 GMT
- Department of Mechanical Engineering, Monday 13 May 14:00-15:00 GMT
- Department of Civil Engineering, Tuesday 14 May 10:00-11:00 GMT
- Department of Electronic, Electircal and Systems Engineering, Wednesday 15 May 10:00-11:00 GMT
- School of Mathematics, Wednesday 15 May 14:00-15:00 GMT
- School of Computer Science, Thursday 16 May 14:00-15:00 GMT
- School of Chemical Engineering, Friday 17 May 12:00-13:00 GMT
We hope you can join us! If you register for the events above, we will send you a reminder at the start of the event.
We also run general chat sessions where you can ask questions about funding, applications, accomodation, or any other queries you may have. To register for one of these chats, please click here.