The Centre for American and Canadian Studies is keen to promote the achievements of our alumni and to demonstrate to prospective students the diverse range of career paths our alumni have taken and the wealth of opportunities available to our graduates.
On these pages we feature former students who studied American and Canadian Studies at Birmingham, and find out their experiences of the University and their career paths after graduation.
- Emma Donnan, Assistant Editor and Ghost-writer (BA English and American Studies, 2001)
- Tamara Roper Editorial Assistant at Ministry of Sound, (BA English and American Literature, 2013)
- Sukh Singh, Associate Partner, at Lighthouse International Group (BA American and Canadian Studies, 2009)
- Emily Thomson, Civil Servant, (BA American and Canadian Studies and History, 2012)
- Marina Vear, Film Publicist (BA English Literature and American and Canadian Studies, 2007)