The MidEx programme aims to generate a sustained positive benefit to the performance of organisations across the Midlands region through collaboration with private, public and third sector organisations. We offer a core sector of activities to strengthen the relationship between research, teaching and practitioner engagement.
Learn more about the work that is taking place in the Midlands Excellence Organisational Improvement Programme
MidEx offers resources for student consultancy, research collaboration and a community for on-going partnerships and networks.
Find out about the organisations and practitioners that MidEx works with through collaborative projects included applied research and consultancy.
- The lecture series is inspired by and commemorates Emeritus Professor Peter Sinclair, whose breadth of knowledge, curiosity, and kindness inspired his students and colleagues immeasurably.
- Thursday 15th October 2020
- Neve Isaeva, a Business School PhD student, has been selected by the editorial team of Personnel Review, as the Highly Commended winner of the 2020 Emerald/EFMD Outstanding Doctoral Research Award.
- Thursday 8th October 2020
- Ashok Mirpuri, Singapore's ambassador to the US, recently said that achieving trust in diplomacy is "about the cues and nuances" that come from face-to-face interactions.
- Monday 28th September 2020