Joint Meeting of British Microcirculation Society & UK Cell Adhesion Society - A dedicated Symposium on 'The Many Facets of Inflammation'
- The Medical School
- Medical and Dental Sciences
Joint Meeting of the British Microcirculation Society & UK Cell Adhesion Society
A dedicated Symposium on 'The Many Facets of Inflammation'
Free Oral Communications and Poster Communications.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Professor Jan Nilsson, University of Lund - 'Atheroprotective immune responses in modulating inflammation and coronary events'
- Professor Britta Engelhardt, University of Bern - 'Immune cell traficking across the blood brain barrier'
- Dr Joseph Skitzki, Roswell Park Cancer Institute - 'Imaging tumour angiogenesis intravitally in patients'
- Dr Mathieu Benoit-Voisin, William Harvey Institute - 'Inflammation and lypmphatics
- Professor Yvonne Alexander, Manchester Metropolitan - 'Endothelial cell progenitors and microvesicles in microvascular function'
- Professor Paul Kubes, University of Calgary - 'Visualising the roles of immune cells during inflammation, infection and tissue injury
Conference website will be updated regularly