This list is also available as a PDF.
- Abigail Snowdon - Degradation effects (carbon build up) of the fuel electrode of reversible solid oxide fuel cells and electrolysers and optimising the reversible cell for methane assisted co-electrolysis in a carbon capture and recycle system.
- Matthew Bird - The use of perovskite materials (ABO3) as catalysts for the oxygen and hydrogen evolution reactions in water splitting
- Christopher Harrison - Material performance of hydrogen fuel cells
- Ahmed Ibrahim - Testing filler materials within membranes of an intermediate temperature fuel cell
- George Wilson - Water Splitting via Thermochemical Redox Reactions
- Leon Ford - The role of structural disorder in perovskite materials and how this affects the transport properties
- Naseruddin Khan - Zero-emission energy cycle through fuel cell hybrid vehicles with efficient energy storage system applications
- Zahra Rana
- Liam Cooper