The Eco-Laboratory facility is integral to the following projects:
- Experimental glasshouse at Birmingham Environmental Research Facility. Wolfson Foundation.
- Quantifying community metabolomes within model freshwater ecosystems and their responses to pollutants. NERC with Thermo Fisher.
- A European training and research network for environmental flow management in river basins (EUROFLOW). EU Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network.
- Opening the microbial black box: metagenomics profiling in an ecotype mesocosm experiment. University of Birmingham GEES pump-priming fund.
- Does climate change enhance the nanoparticle toxicity of freshwater biofilms (NanoTOX)? EU Horizon 2020 Marie Curie Individual Fellowship.
- Smart high-frequency environmental sensor networks for quantifying nonlinear hydrological process dynamics across spatial scales. EU Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Staff Exchange (RISE).