We are again welcoming Vanguard Fellows to the University.
We are now accepting proposals for Vanguard Fellows, to be submitted in late 2021. You can view the proposal form on the Universities' Internal Research Funding page, under 'IAS Workshops and Fellowships', where you can also find details on deadlines.
Please do not provide costings with the proposal – these will be done by IAS.
Colleagues may wish to contact the IAS to establish the potential suitability of a prospective Vanguard Fellow before approaching them: such informal enquiries may be directed to Sue Gilligan.
Autumn 2019 Vanguard Fellows
Spring 2019 Vanguard Fellows
Autumn 2018 Vanguard Fellows
- Dr Francisco Fernandez-Lima, Florida International University, USA
- Dr Nic Geard, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Dr Hans Koster, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Dr Damilola Olawuyi, Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Doha, Qatar
- Professor Wenjun Xu, Wuhan University of Technology, China
Spring 2018 Vanguard Fellows