The Kindertransport in History and Memory
- 58 Edgbaston Park Road, B15 2RT, Nettlefold Room, Nicolson Building
This half-day workshop aims to explore the theoretical and practical questions raised by academic study and representation(s) of the Kindertransport, via a dialogue between academics and practitioners with a survivor.
- Mrs Lia Lesser (survivor)
- Dr Marissia Fragkou (Drama, Canterbury Christchurch University)
- Dr Andrea Hammel (German Studies, University of Aberystwyth)
- James Griffiths, Director of Learning (The Holocaust Centre, Beth Shalom, Nottinghamshire).