The Politics of Education in Societies in Transition: Interdisciplinary Perspectives
- Edgbaston Room Lucas House
- Thursday 6 July 2017 (09:00-16:00)
WORKSHOP LEADER: Dr Giuditta Fontana, Leverhulme Fellow, School of Government and Society.
- Gulara Guliyeva, Birmingham Law School.
- Jamie Davies, School of History and Cultures.
- Janine Natalya Clark, Law School.
- Peter Kraftl, School of Geography.
- Robert Skinner, School of Government and Society.
- Paul Lynch, School of Education.
- Christalla Yakinthou, School of Government and Society.
- Lynn Davies, School of Education.
- Clive Harber, School of Education.
- Dan Hart, Birmingham Business School.
- Dr Howard Sanborn (Virginia Military Institute, USA),
- Dr Rebecca Loader (Centre for Shared Education, Queen’s University Belfast)
- Ana Mickovska-Raleva (Centre for Research and Policymaking, Macedonia)
- Dr Kelsey Shanks (UNESCO Centre, University of Ulster and University of Exeter)
- Dr Helen Hanna (Leeds Trinity University)
- Dr Charis Boutieri (King’s College London)
- Dr Bassel Akar (Notre Dame University, Lebanon)
- Maha Shuayb (Centre for Lebanese Studies, University of Oxford)
- Alexandra Liebich (Queen’s University, Kingston)
- Majda Josevska Macedonia (USAID)
To find out more about this workshop: firstname.lastname@example.org