To apply, please download our Workshop Proposals Form, which asks for this information:
- Title of workshop;
- Lead applicant;
- Academic rationale for support;
- Proposed outcomes from the workshop;
- Other internal attendees (name and School and email addresses);
- External attendees (academic and other external stakeholders) – please provide a case for each attendee who is not self-funding;
- Ideal timing of workshop if possible;
- Any other information deemed to be relevant in the light of the IAS’ aims.
Please do not provide costings with your proposal, as these will be calculated by IAS.