To view an archive version, please download our Workshop Proposals Form. A new version of the proposals form will be available when the next call for applications opens, and will be available on this page.
The proposals form asks for the following information:
- Title of workshop;
- Lead applicant;
- Academic rationale for support;
- Proposed outcomes from the workshop;
- Other internal attendees (name and School and email addresses);
- External attendees (academic and other external stakeholders) – please provide a case for each attendee who is not self-funding;
- Ideal timing of workshop if possible;
- Any other information deemed to be relevant in the light of the IAS’ aims.
Please do not provide costings with your proposal, as these will be calculated by IAS.