Call for Papers: Integration or Disintegration?
The Future of European Law & Policy
Third Conference on European Law & Policy in Context
28th - 29th June 2012
CALL FOR PAPERS
After the success of the 2008 and 2010 conferences, scholars and postgraduate research students in any discipline are invited again to submit proposals for papers on any issue regarding The Future of European Law and Policy, especially:
- on the Constitution of the EU (institutions, decision making…)
- the EU and the individual (citizenship, human rights, …)
- the EU and the economy (internal market, competition, …)
- and the EU and the outside world (external relations, enlargement, ESDP, …)
- We are planning at least one panel on the topic: “Surviving the Crisis: What Future for the EU?”
Please send the title of your proposed paper along with a 200-word abstract and your contact details to:
Institute of European Law
Birmingham Law School
University of Birmingham
Tel: 0121 414 6312
Fax: 0121 414 3585
Deadline: 2nd March 2012.
Responses can be expected by the end of March 2012.