The CCB seminar series provides a platform for discussion and feedback on our work, while broadening our research horizon, and strengthening connections between the CCB and the wider academic community.
Seminars take place every fortnight, there will be two short presentations and plenty of time for discussion. Seminars will be held in the Centre for Computational Biology, large teaching and meeting room, Haworth building.
- Wednesday 19th February 2020, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Monia Zidane & George Gkoutos
- Wednesday 4th March 2020, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Roland Arnold & Salam Assi
- Wednesday 18th March 2020, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Andrey Barsky & Laura Bravo
- Wednesday 1st April 2020, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Tugce Oruc & Chris Middleton
- Wednesday 29th April 2020, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Yi Pan
- Wednesday 13th May 2020, 12:00 - 1:00pm - John Williams & Csilla Varnai
- Wednesday 27th May 2020, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Simon Hartley & Chris Carter
To subscribe to the seminar mailing list please email Jordan McCormick on firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact:
Dr Csilla Varnai
Bioinformatics Research Fellow
Institute of Cancer and Genomic Sciences