Research Data Management at UoB
- Canvas module (link to module will be provided upon registration)
- Tuesday 9 March (00:00) - Sunday 25 April 2021 (23:55)
Registration closed. Turn on RSS/atom feed to receive updates on future events (see below for details).
Aims and objectives:
The data generated from a clinical trial plays a fundamental role in determining the outcome of a trial and subsequently the direction of future research/treatments. It is therefore vital that the data management processes are robust enough to ensure that the data being collected and reported is to the highest of standards, accurately reflecting the research being carried out. In this session we will discuss the regulations, standards and UoB requirements for data management that are applied to clinical trials at UoB.
You will be a member of professional services staff or a researcher involved in clinical research being run at UoB, and you would like to gain a better understanding of the processes surrounding data management.
Why this course:
This course will help you understand what is required in terms of the data management process and where to find guidance.
- Good overview and reminder of requirements
- Signposting to SOPs
- Comprehensive review; especially good for those new to data management
- Provided a good overview of the SOP and how to use it
- Very informative
- Covered a diverse range of things connected to Data Management
- Opportunities to ask questions
Stay up to date!
Get automatic updates on new events released, as well as changes to existing events by using the RSS Feed or Atom Feed (see links for instructions). For example, Microsoft Outlook can be used as a RSS reader to enable you to receive notifications about our events.