We believe that patients should have a say in research that is potentially for their benefit. The Birmingham Rheumatology Research Patient Partnership (R2P2) is a group of patients who support research studies at the University of Birmingham, Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust and University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust.
How do I become involved in the work of the Rheumatology Research Group?
Please contact us for further information.
How do I get support from Patient Research Partners?
Find out more
Research Changes Lives
Save the date: Free event at the library of Birmingham on Saturday the 27th of October, 1-4.30pm
Showcasing NIHR Health Research in Birmingham
Lots of interactive stands with activities for all ages, for example:
- Listen to the choir Voices of Hope
- Join in with move it or lose it demonstrations
- What researchers do and how you can join in
- Learn about the advances in treating diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sjögren’s, Diabetes, Colitis and IBD
- See novel treatments and cutting edge technologies
R2P2 will be there as part of the rheumatology tables (Sjögrens/ RA)!