Below are the list of publications from various members of the Energy Materials Group:
- Aqueous solution discharge of cylindrical lithium-ion cells. J. Shaw-Stewart, A. Alvarez-Reguera, A. Greszta, J. Marco, M. Masood, R. Sommerville, E. Kendrick, Sustainable Materials and Technologies, 2019. (Accept Manuscript)
- The ‘use-by date’ for lithium-ion battery components. S. Gorman, T. Pathan, E. Kendrick, Philosophical Transactions A, 2019. (Accepted Manuscript)
- The re-emergence of sodium ion batteries: testing, processing, and manufacturability. S. Roberts, E. Kendrick, Nanotechnology, Science and Applications, 2018, 11, pp. 23—33.
- Multiscale tomographic analysis of the thermal failure of Na-Ion batteries. J. B. Robinson, T. M. M. Heenan, J. R. Jervis, C. Tana, E. Kendrick, D. J. L. Brett, P. R. Shearing, Journal of Power Sources, 2018, 400, pp. 360-368.
- Microstructural Analysis of the Effects of Thermal Runaway on Li-Ion and Na-Ion Battery Electrodes. J. B. Robinson, D. P. Finegan, T. M. M. Heenan, K. Smith, E. Kendrick, D. J. L. Brett, P. R. Shearing, J. Electrochemical Energy Conversion and Storage, 2018, 15(1), pp. 011010.
- Investigation into the dehydration of selenate doped Na2M(SO4)2·2H2O (M = Mn, Fe, Co and Ni): Stabilisation of the high Na content alluaudite phases Na3M1.5(SO4)3-1.5x(SeO4)1.5x (M = Mn, Co and Ni) through selenate incorporation. L. L. Driscoll, E. Kendrick, K. S. Knight, A. J. Wright, P. R. Slater, Journal of Solid State Chemistry, 2018, 258, pp. 65-71.
- Carbonate: an alternative dopant to stabilize new perovskite phases; synthesis and structure of Ba3Yb2O5CO3 and related isostructural phases Ba3Ln2O5CO3 (Ln = Y, Dy, Ho, Er, Tm and Lu). J. Deakin, I. Trussov, A. Gibbs, E. Kendrick, P. R. Slater, Dalton Transactions, 2018, 47, pp. 12901-12906.
- High Power Sodium-Ion Batteries and Hybrid Electrochemical Capacitors Using Mo or Nb-Doped Nano-Titania Anodes. D. Bauer, A. J. Roberts, S. G. Patnaik, Dan J. L. Brett, P. R. Shearing, E. Kendrick, N. Matsumi, J. A. Darr,Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 2018, 165(9), pp. A1662-A1670.