Computer science; multi spectral imaging, physics of image formation, quantitative fluorescence microscopy, biomedical image analysis, modelling
- "Developing Multispectral Topographic Imaging as a Tool for Pre-clinical and Clinical Imaging of Rheumatoid Joints"
- "Light Field Imaging"
- "Imaging of platelet actin dynamics with high spatial and temporal resolution"
- "Information processing for mass spectrometry imaging"
- "Developing Light Field Technology in Biomedical Imaging"
- "Novel computer image analysis and machine learning methods for quantitative characterisation of the drug/receptor interactions in metastatic breast cancer"
- "Four dimensional analysis of vesicle dynamics during cell migration"
- "Probabilistic Framework for Optical Image Reconstruction"
- "Articulated Statistical Atlas Construction for the Analysis of Bone Erosion in Models of Rheumatoid Arthritis"
- "Imaging of root canal preparation"
- "Engineering of a specific binding site for protein labelling with luminescent lanthanide coated nanoparticles: A study of protein labelling and nanoparticles"
- "Determining the cellular localisation of novel cancer therapeutics"