The Centre on Household Assets and Savings Management (CHASM) is the first university-based, interdisciplinary research centre to focus on:
- Financial security
- Financial capabilities
- Financial inclusion
CHASM has three cross-cutting themes running throughout its research.
- Variations across countries
- The impact of demographic change, including population ageing
- The role of the state, financial services sector, employers, third sector and individuals/families
- Wellbeing and tenure - does home ownership really add up for social tenants?
James Gregory, Andy Lymer, and Louise Overton
- The tenant's journey - social housing and life chances
James Gregory, Andy Lymer and Louise Overton
- Financial resilience in later life
- Working for better European pensions