Dates for the diary
- Tuesday 7th November 2017
- Birmingham City Centre, The Studio
- What implications will Brexit have for Birmingham, Britain and beyond? Join us for the evening as we explore, through six snappy presentations, the potential affects Brexit could have on matters such as health, migration, economy and living.
- Thursday 9th November 2017
- Handsworth Wellbeing Centre
- This event discusses the key problems to accessing healthcare and provides recommendations. Part of the ESRC Festival of Social Science 2017.
- Thursday 8th - Friday 9th March 2018
- This international cross disciplinary conference is focused on the theme of communication in the city. We will create conversations which transcend disciplinary boundaries, and assist in thinking creatively about communication in metropolitan settings.
Our Previous events page has a complete list of all events hosted by the Institute for Research into Superdiversity since its launch in June 2013.