Many opportunities exist to collaborate with researchers from the university and benefit from the UKCRIC facilities. A few are listed below, but there are many more.
- PhD studentships and small projects (<£100k)
- Technology Proof of Concept (TPoC ~£200k)
- Industrial Fellowships (~£100k)
- Pathfinder and follow on funding (~£250k)
- INNOVATE UK (£10k-£3M)
- EU - H2020/ERIF/ERDF (£10k – £10M)
- UoB Consultancy
(All activities eligible for R&D Tax credits).
Contact Professor Nigel Cassidy if you want to find out more or discuss project ideas.