Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) Research Ready Scheme
The Clinical Research Network West Midlands is increasing the capacity and capability for primary care research in Birmingham and The Black Country (BBC) by rolling out a new scheme from the Royal Pharmaceutical Society called ‘Research Ready’.
Developed by Pharmacy Research UK in conjunction with the Royal College of General Practitioners and the National Institute for Health Research, it is aligned with the latest Research Governance Frameworks. This new scheme is an online self-accreditation tool covering the basic requirements for undertaking primary care research in the UK.
There are a number of benefits to the pharmacy becoming ‘Research Ready’ accredited:
- Pursuit of an interest in a specific aspect of practice
- Greater multidisciplinary working and integration in the wider healthcare team
- Contribution to CPD
- Improve the quality of care and patient outcomes
- Evidence to support service commissioning
- Building stronger links with industry and academia
For more information about the ‘Research Ready’ accreditation please call 0800 085 4229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org