You will be able to take part in DaRe2THINK if you:
1. Have been diagnosed with AF.
2. Are aged between 55 and 73
And do not meet any of the following criteria:
1. Currently taking any blood thinning medication.
2. Have a clinical indication for anticoagulation.
3. Any active clinically-significant bleeding.
4. Have a life expectancy of less than 2 years.
5. Are unwilling to provide informed consent for access and linkage of electronic healthcare records.
6. Currently participating in another clinical trial.
7. Are a woman of childbearing potential.
(This is an example and not a complete list; your GP will assess your medical record for the full list of exclusion criteria).