The Centre for Human Brain Health has released its Annual Report 2020. The report highlights the ground-breaking research taking place at the CHBH, profiles some of the academics at the forefront of brain discovery, and details how the world-leading facilities are enabling new research and approaches to education.
PDF versions of the CHBH Annual Report 2020:
The CHBH Annual Report includes:
- Details of the cutting-edge research facilities;
- How the Centre is working with industry partners from across the globe;
- Recent research highlights;
- Development of new technologies to help understand brain connectivity;
- A look back at events from 2019/20;
- The CHBH's impact on education.
Prof Ole Jensen & Dr Andrew Bagshaw
“Since the CHBH opened, it has become a hub for ground-breaking brain research. The Centre was established with the mission of understanding the fundamental mechanisms of the human brain as well as understanding what makes a brain healthy, how to maintain that health, and how to prevent and reverse damage.
This Annual Report highlights just some of the important partnerships and achievements of the Centre and it's colleagues.”