Building the Technology Ecosystem to Innovate Financial and Professional Services in the West Midlands
- Edgbaston Park Hotel and Conference Centre
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Research
There is an opportunity for our region to harness disruptive technologies to ensure we respond to the pace of change, build our global resilience and ensure we are not left behind. To do so we will need to identify how we make our mark in this space.
Join our panel discussion that will explore how we adopt new technologies to innovate financial and professional services in the West Midlands by taking an honest look at where our capabilities lie and how we turn these to our advantage.
- Julian Wells, Director Whitecap Consulting and FinTech Specialist
- Karolina Kuszowska, Business Development Executive West Midlands Growth Company
- Suzi Evans, Director Tax, Deloitte
- Ian Tait, CIO, Delta Financial Systems
This event is being joint hosted by City REDI, BPS and GBSLEP as part of the Birmingham Business School Urban Festival, and will draw upon current research and analysis.