The CCB seminar series provides a platform for discussion and feedback on our work, while broadening our research horizon and strengthening connections between the CCB and the wider academic community.
Seminars take place every fortnight. There will usually be two short presentations and plenty of time for discussion. Seminars will be held in the Centre for Computational Biology, large teaching and meeting room, Haworth building.
- Wednesday 5th February 2020, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Samantha Pendleton & Animesh Acharjee
- Wednesday 19th February 2020, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Monia Zidane & George Gkoutos
- Wednesday 4th March 2020, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Roland Arnold & Wencheng Yin
- Wednesday 13th May 2020, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Jean-Baptiste Cazier & Csilla Varnai (virtual seminar via Zoom)
- Wednesday 27th May 2020, 3:00 - 4:00pm - Andrey Barsky (virtual seminar via Zoom)
- Wednesday 10th June 2020, 3:00 - 4:00pm - Joel Mitchell (virtual seminar via Zoom)
- Wednesday 24th June 2020, 3:00 - 4:00pm - Danesh Moradigaravand (virtual seminar via Zoom)
To subscribe to the seminar mailing list please email email@example.com
For further information please contact:
Dr Csilla Varnai
Bioinformatics Research Fellow
Institute of Cancer and Genomic Sciences