The CCB seminar series provides a platform for discussion and feedback on our work, while broadening our research horizon and strengthening connections between the CCB and the wider academic community.
Seminars take place every fortnight. There will usually be two short presentations and plenty of time for discussion. These will be taking place via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Prior to the pandemic, the seminars were held in the large teaching and meeting room in the Centre for Computational Biology (Haworth building).
Upcoming 2021 Seminars:
- Wednesday 10th February, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Victor Roth Cardoso
- Wednesday 24th February, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Dr Yuanwei Xu
- Wednesday 10th March, 12:00 - 1:00pm - To be confirmed
- Wednesday 24th March, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Lea Denker (Gendoo Lab)
- Wedesday 28th April, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Ryan Pepper and Simon Hartley, Research Software Group
- Wednesday 12th May, 12:00 - 1:00pm - Dr Deena Gendoo
To subscribe to the seminar mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact:
Dr Marc Haber
Junior Group Leader
Institute of Cancer and Genomic Sciences